What can you expect from our company?
- Service, repair & installation of existing and/or new equipment – all makes & models
- Air Conditioning – maintenance, repair, & installation
- Furnace – tune-ups, annual maintenance, repair, & installation
- Boilers – maintenance, repair & installation
- Plumbing – identify & repair water leaks, faucet repair or replacement, toilets, garbage disposals, drain cleaning
- Water heater – service, annual maintenance, repair & installation
- Gas conversions – natural gas, LP
- Whole-house humidifiers
- Air Cleaners – electronic, ultra violet (UV), carbon filters, electrostatic
- Smart home integration – smart thermostats, air quality monitors, temperature monitoring & security, dual climate control
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Sensors/Detectors
- Kitchen & Bathroom plumbing for new construction & remodels
- Duct Work – New construction & remodel
- Real Estate Inspections & Certifications for heating & cooling equipment
- Flue installations, repairs, & installation
- Roof caps & high wind caps – annual maintenance, repairs, & installation
- Residential, commercial, & industrial
Why choose Kingdom Mechanical?
- Locally owned & operated
- Licensed & Insured
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- We Honor Our Veterans – 10% Military Discount!
- Over 50 years of experience
- Competitive pricing
- Loyalty program & discounts
- Free Estimates
- We take pride in annual continuing education
- Punctual Service
- High Quality Work
- Professional Technicians
- We support our local vendors and community
- Ask about our senior & multi-family discounts!
- Referral programs
I am a third generation HVAC technician. My grandfather began working with sheet metal in the Navy, and became an expert tinner for the Navy as well as the Union. My dad picked up the trade at the age of 15 and introduced me to troubleshooting at the age of 10. By the age of 14 I was helping my dad regularly. HVAC is not a new venture for me, it is a way of life that has run in my family for multiple generations. I have a passion for HVAC, and I love what I do! What I have learned I have passed on to the team members that work for me, and we implement these skills daily.
We realize there are a lot of companies to choose from. We feel that transparency is key, and we stand behind honesty and integrity every step of the way. From a filter change to routine maintenance, repair or service to new equipment installation. Residential or commercial, 1st time homeowner or property manager; no matter who you are, we value you individually and are determined to provide trustworthy services. In a world that is continually evolving, we are doing our part to keep stride with current electronics and technology. We are equipped with the knowledge to update your environment using the latest smart integration technologies.
CONTACT US – (719) 499-3313